Sweet handmade earrings with Guatemalan textile and tassel in dark red
Our exclusive collection made by Astrid Botto features a unique way of setting Guatemalan hand woven fabric into an accessory in a unique and unconventional way creating fun earrings for everyday wear.
Each pair of earrings is unique as the fabric patterns are not set in the same way each time, creating a one of a kind jewel.
The textile used to create this pair of earrings is made by artisans in San Antonio Palopó Coop with the highest quality of cotton yarn weaved in a foot loom, a weaving tradition passed down from generation to generation.
- Handwoven fabric in a foot loom, an ancient technique
- Featuring colors in pink, green and dark red
- Dark red tassel made with prime quality thread
- Complemented with pewter elements
- Exclusive collection
- Limited edition
- 100% handmade in Guatemala
- Diameter of Guatemalan accessory: 3/4 inch
- Length of tassel: 1 1/2 inch
- Total length of earrings: 3 1/2 inches
*Each piece is unique in the sense that the patterns of fabric are always changing and it is all handmade, it would be similar to the picture but not exactly the same. Colors may vary depending on your screen settings.
MEET THE ARTIST
We are committed to empower women and partner with them to fulfill their dreams. Astrid's love for designing has driven her to create unique products. Learn more
When you buy a beautiful handmade WOLA product you are directly enriching the life of many in Guatemala. Learn more