One of a kind pendant with colorful Guatemalan textile and tassel in sandybrown
Our exclusive tassel collection made by Astrid Botto features a unique way of setting Guatemalan hand woven fabric into an accessory in a unique and unconventional way, creating one of a kind pendant.
The textile used to create this necklace is made by artisans in San Antonio Palopó Coop with the highest quality of cotton yarn weaved in a foot loom, a weaving tradition passed down from generation to generation.
- Handwoven fabric in a foot loom, an ancient technique
- Featuring colors like salmon, green, yellow and purple.
- Sandybrown colored Tassel with prime quality thread
- Suede string with adjustable length
- Complemented with pewter elements
- Exclusive collection
- Limited edition
- 100% handmade in Guatemala
- Diameter of Guatemalan accessory: 2 inches
- Length of tassel: 4.5 inches
- Total length of pendant: 7 inches
- Maximum length of suede: 28 inches
*Colors may vary depending on your screen settings.
MEET THE ARTIST
We are committed to empower women and partner with them to fulfill their dreams. Astrid's love for designing has driven her to create unique products. Learn more
When you buy a beautiful handmade WOLA product you are directly enriching the life of many in Guatemala. Learn more